Alpinestars SX-1 V2 Knee Protectors
- The SX-1 v2 Knee Protector helps reduce the risk and severity of a knee injury by preventing hypertension of the knee in the event of an accident. This lightweight yet strong protector features a poly-centric hinge system that allows natural articulation of the knee.
- Extremely lightweight knee protection with a large protective area offers riders the most breathable and lightweight protective solution for all riding styles.
- Upper and lower frames are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized levels of flexibility and strength as well as excellent weight saving properties.
- Polymer protector plates are strategically perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
- The upper and lower frame feature an integrated dual pivot hinge gear system that follows the natural movement of the knee and keeps the protector well positioned during all movements.
- Upper extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility.
- Perforated knee protector offers high levels of ventilation.
- Knee protector is backed by soft padding for an adaptive fit with breathable air mesh for ventilation and comfort.
- Foam backing for excellent comfort against the skin.
- Frames are asymmetrical and feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort and a performance fit.
- Hook and loop dual strap closure system with silicon pull tabs for easy in and out and a personalized, secure fit.
- EN 1621-1:2012 (Level 1)