Leatt GPX 3.5 Neck Brace
- Leatt GPX 3.5 Neck Brace
The Leatt GPX 3.5 neck brace is lightweight, has an adjustable rear thoracic and is super stylish, this makes the 3.5 a great buy. The brace is designed to allow the forces during an accident to be reduced and transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body rather than the small fragile bones in the neck.
- Proved reduction of neck injuries.
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep the helmet rim away from your most fragile bones.
- Polymer matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces.
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement.
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit.
- Adjustable Thoracic strut engineered to break away before applying excessive pressure to the back.
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit.
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation.
- Weight: approx. 497g (1.1lbs)
Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries:
- Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries.
- Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace.
- 1x Leatt GPX 3.5 Neck Brace
- 1x chest strap